Let me start by saying I am on a ton of spasm medications, so I'm a little
bit different than you. I have been able to get my spasticity down to very
low levels, but occasionally had to have pretty severe leg spasms during
the evenings. We do range of motion twice a day and it still happens, but I
have learned that if I stretch out in the chair (have someone call me
forward with my arms crossed so that I can put my chest down on my legs and
stretch out my back and lower legs) I have a lot less problems.

Whenever I have increased spasticity, I tried to do a little bit more range
of motion and I also look for all of the other things which might
contribute to spasticity. Like the other gentleman mentioned.
Take care and I hope you're able to get rid of these annoying things
shortly.