Do any of you like medicare with a supplement ? or have a medicare advantage
plan that you like or recommend??  I have used a medicare advantage plan
provided by (Coventry ) for the last few years but starting this year (2013 )
they jumped from a low deductible up to $950 before they pay one cent, plus
raised their premium monthly payment up to $28 a month---all of this is besides
the $112 a month medicare takes out for my part B coverage. I was told it went
up due to partial kick in of Obama Care in 2013... they said Obamacare will
really kick in in year (2014 ). I don't know what will happen, but will start
trying to search plans more. If any of you know more or know a better plan
please let us know.  thanks all--good luck to all like me trying to figure it
all out. (each plan can make major changes each year. --  Dan H***