From: gah17...@aol.com [mailto:gah17...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 12:55 PM
To: zoocr...@windstream.net
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] door motor

You've come to the right place.  If you have an IMS conversion and it utilizes
the special made

door opener, I'm pretty knowledgeable.

I've had several issues and have worked on 3 units, can I help?

Glenn Henry

G.A.Henry Radio
100 Mill Street
Washington Boro, PA 17582

In a message dated 10/8/2013 6:21:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,