The pseudomonas may have become rrsistant to cipro

________________________________
 From: nichole rohling <zoocr...@windstream.net>
To: 'greg' <g...@eskimo.com>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 3:58 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] bladder spasms

I thought of everything to no avail………..I need some Ditropan ASAP …….lol
sensitivity results should be in tomorrow a.m ……. i’ve had pseudomonas in my
urine for about 9 to 12 weeks but wasn’t symptomatic………I’m wondering if cipro
is feeding it but I looked up and it’s preferred oral antibiotic for it
I hate urine!