anyone measure stomach lately?

Patricia
pl...@yahoo.com

while adding years to your life, add life to your years

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 6:01 PM, "lwillis...@yahoo.com"
<lwillis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Congrats guys. I sure wish I could shed my gut. It pushes up on my ribs and
downward on my bladder. Hurts like hell in both directions, especially my
bladder. It makes me cold sweat, and hurts if I eat very much. And that is not
to mention the bloating and acid. I swear, sometimes I want to throw in the
towel.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

>From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
>Date: October 27, 2013 at 6:01:51 PM EDT
>To: Quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
>Subject: [QUAD-L] quad gut

After getting an ostomy my quad gut has gone down at least 75%. I was worried
about a bulge resting on top of a bloated stomach showing a lot. But my stomach
is a lot flatter now. now I hope it just stays this way.
Greg