From: Gmail [mailto:bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:17 PM
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Snow, snow, snow

Here in Northren New Jersey we got about 2-3" and it's the kind of snow that
sits on every branch and came down very slowly. Just absolutely gorgeous.
Tonight it is going down to 15° and the next few days the high will be below
freezing. I also saw Thursday night it will be 7° So it looks like the the snow
will be sticking around for awhile. I LOVE IT!!!     Bobbie

Smile Everyday