Thank you for the information, I love cottage cheese and red pears. It is
also a good salad dressing. I also like yogurt and I know it has protein.
There's a yogurt drink I like called kerr and if the liquid form. I don't
know  how it compares to Greek yogurt that you can drink it which is
convenient. I  drink ensure with MiraLax and fresh blueberries every day. It is
really
good and  very easy. I've I frozen blueberries.
Dana

In a message dated 1/27/2014 8:09:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,