I wonder if ground up viagera would raise the dead with that kind of thinking.

________________________________
 From: "gah17...@aol.com" <gah17...@aol.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:42 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Wound care conference

OK, here is one for the books.

I just spoke on a panel to about 200 nurses concerning wound care.  Of
course a lot of
the legal medical stuff flew over the cuckoos nest.

I live in Lancaster County Pa, where it is 9 degrees right now and there is
a large
Amish population.  One VNA said she had a 1st last week. She entered
the home,
nice clean and neat and started treatment.  She took off the bandage
while the family stood
by with smiles on their face.  As she took off the dressing red stuff
started to ooze from the
area.  She thought oh my gosh!  The family wasn't alarmed, they
calmly said that ground up
red beets have healing powers.  "Truth"

Red beet eggs anyone?

Glenn Henry