Yes thats what I thought at first but it is pushing my shoulders forward to the
point of more pinched nerves, but thanks for all your input.

Meredith

----- Original Message -----

From: "Derrick Winegardner" <whe...@cvn.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 12:10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Three errors I made this week that you all should NOT do

my new wheelchair took a few months to get use to it.
it was 8 years in same chair before that.
derrick in snowy PA

On 2/14/2014 2:42 PM, Don Price wrote:

Meredith,

I'm sorry for your rough few days. And thank you for the warnings!

One thing to consider: you may want to give the new backrest a longer trial
before tossing it. Every time I change wheelchairs, backs or cushions I have a
week or so of discomfort before my body adjusts to a new position or ergonomic.
Just because it is painful now doesn't necessarily mean it's the wrong back for
you.

Good luck,
Don.