Just to give you guys a moment to dream, I am going to the park to watch the
ducks.  It is almost noon & 62 degrees.

KK - loving today's weather in Houston TX

CC: quad-list@eskimo.com
From: blan...@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] 12" of snow here in New Jersey  GOT YOU BEAT
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:35:07 -0500
To: jume9...@comcast.net

Stare out the window and wait for spring. Snowing now on the Jersey Shore,
Bobbie may have us beat. Still can't get out of my driveway.

Sent from my iPad
On Feb 15, 2014, at 11:23, jume9...@comcast.net wrote:

Wow, guys how do you handle all that cold?? Can we have some of your snow? Here
in Cali it has been so warm that the mosquitos are gre going crazy. It is such
a drought here. I am not posting to gloat but to state that the climate is all
screwed up.

Meredith