Until our entire population is willing to admit that Global Warming is
alive and doing its dirty deed, nothing will be done.  Some corporate  experts
have been denying the fact that Global Warming has taken over and  leading
the population to promote NOTHING.  Its about a 50/50 split.   When we as a
population are all willing to admit that there is a problem, only  then will
we as a national demand corrective actions.  It all begins with  admission.
Until then, it will continue to grow and get worse....
Best Wishes

In a message dated 2/15/2014 1:50:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,