Hi All,
       Around 7:30 Sunday March 2nd I noticed my ring finger and part of my
hand was swollen pretty bad. I took off my engagement ring immediately  ...
because I thought I'm might not be able to in a few minutes. My entire ring
finger is very warm to the touch and red. My fingers have always been curled
up, so I can't straighten out my finger to look underneath.
  This afternoon Pete and I went to a Jazz Festible and we danced for 2 songs
fast where Pete holds onto my left hand (the hand that's swollen) and spins me.
We danced 1 slow dance. This is the ONLY thing I can think of that I did with
that hand. We've danced before with no problem.

Question: I don't know what to do about my finger ... or not do?
Bobbie

Smile Everyday