get up and go also.

Take care.

Nan

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:58 PM, Danny Hearn <ddh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I have heard a few quads talk about getting bone infections, how do you find
out it went to the bone? are there any signs or ? thanks, Dan H**

From: Don Smith <scamper2...@att.net>
To: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>; "quad-list@eskimo.com"
<quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Sores

I have a small ischeal sore on my right butt cheek, It's been there for years.
A few years ago I got ostyomolits (bone infection) and did 5 days in the
hospital and 8 weeks on vincamyacn.  A nurse visits 3x a week and takes care of
it, I spend most of my time off of it so it don't get worse and it well
probably go with me to my grave but I'm not going to let it put me there.

Don c5/6 incomp 26 years