Hi Larry,  My OT has me doing some exercises during the day for my
shoulder...swing my arm pendulum style ( swinging slowly back and forth )
about 3
sets of 5 several times a day. also and this seems to help the  most is
while in bed raise your arm up past your ear without bending the  elbow. This
is
easier while laying down because gravity helps. I try to do these  every
day but mostly it is several times a week except for the ones while lying
down. Rose

In a message dated 3/16/2014 10:37:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,