oh, I truly envy you, would luv to go. I'm sorry that I have no advice except
maybe try to contact a quad over there to ask. Please let us know how it goes.

Meredith

----- Original Message -----

From: cviewe...@aol.com
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:43:34 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] trips

Hi, Has anyone been on a trip to Europe? We are going on a cruise. I have been
on a cruise ship before and the staff and accommodations were wonderful. I had
no problem getting around, the cabin was large and all doorways were plenty big
enough for my chair. I am wondering about when we dock, are streets all
cobblestones and how about attractions? We are going to the Baltic so will stop
in Copenhagen and St. Petersburg among other places. I just want to know what
difficulties I might run into. Thanks in advance for any help. Rose