Interesting.

I met a woman just yesterday who is plus 40, with MS onset that began just
2 years ago.  Before that she was without symptoms.  Today, she lives  by
herself, with a powered wheelchair and very depressed. I tried to refer her
to a CIL, MS Support Groups and Voc Rehab.  I hope the best for her, but I
doubt that she will follow up on my suggestion. She appeared to have some
home  care, but I don't think she has much support.
MS-Onset can do that.......

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/27/2014 11:13:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,