http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=onboard+charger Heres the
charger maintainer that you mount under hood, capable of charging a dead battery

________________________________
 From: Derrick Winegardner <whe...@cvn.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2014 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] the squirrels ate my van

amazon. it is a nature power solar battery charger
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0059GFSZ2/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item
my dealer said to get the 2w. the 6w and higher put out to many amps
Derrick W

if you have any questions contact the manufacture: call
    1-800-588-0590 or email i...@naturepowerproducts.com.