 From: "cviewe...@aol.com" <cviewe...@aol.com>
To: wheelch...@aol.com; moip...@yahoo.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Big Prob...

A couple of Sennecot 2x per day helps and it is all natural too. Drink lots
of water,  eat strawberries and the fairly new CO2 suppositores help. Good
Luck

In a message dated 4/9/2014 6:57:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wheelch...@aol.com writes:
What did the doctor advise?   Oatmeal is a good way to begin  the day.  It
contains fiber.  Drinking lots of fluids is equally  important.