Greed runs this country for sure.

Meredith

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gmail" <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
To: "Larry Willis" <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Roho repair

I know. The molds haven't changed, neither has the formula for the rubber.
The ONLY thing that has changed is their greed. Bobbie

Smile Everyday

On Apr 15, 2014, at 3:57 PM, Larry Willis < lwillis82...@gmail.com > wrote:

Guys, On another discussion board a fellow said the best way to repair a Roho
is to use a cement called Goop. You just apply it over the hole and let it set
up. I've heard of Goop, but I have never used it. Any of you guys ever used it?
Larry
BTW I bought a new high profile Roho two years ago for about $275. Same
cushion, same place today quoted me $450. They had a used one for $300.
Sickening. Absolutely damn sickening. Greed.
That other board is alsforums.com in case you are interested.