From: greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:09 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Butt Sore, Shoulder

After 9 months my butt sore has healed up... Yeah

But somehow in the last 2 weeks I have hurt my shoulder. While in bed it
feels fine, but as soon as I sit up it starts hurting me. After a few hours
I can hardly move my arm. Letting it hang, or trying to lift my arm above my
neck. just is painful as heck.  It's the muscles around my right shoulder.
First goes the muscle on the side on my shoulder. Then goes the one on the
top. Though I can't feel much of my arm I get shooting pains down to my
elbow. Lastly goes my collarbone area. At that point I can hardly move my
arm.

Yet, in bed on my back, I can move it as much as I want with no pain.

I might have hurt it trying to move my computer or the table it's on while
laying in bed. I put my hand under the table then try lifting up and trying
to roll the table towards or away from me. It's an awkward thing and might
have straining a muscle. I go to a doc tommarow. But damn right after my
butt gets better, it starts hurting to much to stay up very long.

Greg