To: RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Dawn, the quad girl upstairs from me

Ron, those are easy words to say, but when you SEE the person eye to eye quite
often ... it's difficult to ignore ALL the time.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday

On Apr 29, 2014, at 8:21 PM, RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

That's why even when you want to help someone you have to be careful. If they
have no help at all they are likely to take you down with them like a drowning
individual. I guess helping at a distance is the best way to handle it.The
paraplegic I know that's in the nursing home stuck in bed 24 hrs a day could
really suck me in. He needs everything and is going down quickly. He wouldn't
listen to any of my advice that would have kept him home. He was worried about
storage units, calling his 84 year old mother a whore, whining about his kids
when he should of shut his mouth and took care of himself.  When a ships
sinking you throw everything off to save yourself and the boat.

>Ron

 asked my Pete if he would help her into bed, she can get her
 self undressed. Actually, she can get herself into bed all the time, but not
right now.
 the best I can do is 2:00am she rolled her eyes and said "ok, 2:00am is fine."