Hello all,

I am a C 5/6, almost 48 years post SCI and I have an issue that I just
can't figure out.

I am having a problem with high blood pressure.  My normal blood  pressure
is 120ish
over 80ish.  Over the past three months that we have been checking  most
times the blood pressure would be over 200/100ish.  The doctor has  prescribed
several different meds of which none have worked.  I am  normally on
Lisinopril and Lasix.

In the morning I will eat a breakfast sandwich and take my morning  meds.
Approximately 1 hour later my blood pressure will be almost normal, then  it
will either gradually go up or spike back up to where it has been  staying.
The doctor has also put me on a medication to slow my heart  beat.  My
normal heartbeat i
around 50 and during the night I would wake up, check my pulse to find it
was over 80, one or two times exceeding 100.

Any ideas?

Glenn Henry