I have used all the usual pushrim coatings over the years. I settled on the
black plastic coating for the last 4 sets of rims. They chip pretty easily and
aren't very grippy for a quad hand, especially without gloves.

I have heard they came out with a neoprene style grip called a pushblax or a
different version called qgrip that sportaid sells. Has anybody tried these?
Are they worth the 250.00?

The past two sets of rims ,wheels and tires I bought off ebay. I usually can
find a like new set of sunrim CR20s with plastic pushrims for 150.00 or a
little cheaper. I take them out of the box make sure they fit with my axles,
then I clean up my old wheels, put them back in the same box and sell them on
ebay for 75.00. So to make a long story short, I get a almost new set of wheels
for 75.00 and a little bit of trouble. I have found a few vendors that sell on
ebay with their old stock for pretty cheap. This guy with the user name
jimmy67jimmy has sold me a couple sets.

Ron c7 16 years post 38 yrs old