This is a great list to reach out and help one another with. Some of the ideas
that have been offered regarding your 2002 IMS Lowered Floor Minivan have been
solutions. However, i think we'll agree that you should have a mobility dealer
or a qualified suspension shop get their eyes on it for the best diagnosis.
Please remember that the vehicle is 12 years old and the folks on this List
really don't want to give ANY bad advise. Don't worry you'll get it fixed and
you'll be back enjoying your van!|Good Luck!|Tom C.

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:02 PM, "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>