I was waiting for Pete to bring my van around in front of Walgreen's. While I
was waiting I noticed this guy in a mini-van staring still me. So Pete parks
right in front of the guy (not knowing he was there). I open the lift, with him
watching every single move, and I back onto the lift, but get stuck. I was so
preoccupied by this guy watching me/us. Pete spent about 5 minutes trying to
get me un-stuck. The guy that was watching ... did NOTHING to help or offer to
help, he just stared. I was so tempted to give him the "jerk off" signal since
my hands are in a closed position.    Bobbie

Smile Everyday