If the vehicle was selling for $19,500.... I would jump on it.    But not
at the price being speculated on EBay.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/16/2014 11:18:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
r.pra...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Yep,
I  would have to see pics b4 it was fixed. Its a good looking van with
about  everything a person needs. Its a shame it was in an accident. I think I
will  pass, don't need those kind of probs. I will keep looking.

Ron