Wow, Ron $100 for only 4 hours, let me know if he ever needs help again, bet my
wife could fit it in her care-giving schedule. lol   Dan**

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 11:29 AM, RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

if its only for a week it really doesn't matter, however much it takes to get
them to do it and show up. obviously you pay more for a couple visits  than you
would pay if you hired them permanently. 50 bucks to get them there and spend a
couple hours is probally what its going to take. I had a para buddy that paid
100 dollars a day for about 4 hours of work.

Ron