I was paralyzed from 1991 to present. I got into a car accident in 1991 from
driving while intoxicated and thought I was being followed by a police officer
and was starring in my mirror not watching were I was going and my right front
wheel went off the road and caught a driveway culvert type driveway,I was only
driving 30 mph and wasn't wearing my seatbelt and hit my head and broke my neck
between c4 c5 vertebrates witch left me paralyzed from my shoulder down ,no use
of my arms either, moral of the story the doctors gave me five yrs to live and
I celebrated 23yrs ago on last Memorial Day weekend, so always were your
seatbelt because life can change in a split second and change your life
completely and if I wouldn't of been drinking I would of never had put myself
in that perdicament!!!! Weather your drinking or not were your seatbelt at all
times it can make a life changing moment In a split second!!!!! Just thought
I'd share my story not one I'm very proud of but if wearing your seatbelt can
save your life and your lifestyle. You have to live everyday as it's your last
and I try and do things that I can say that's the first time I've done that!!
Live life to it's fullest everyday because you have to because u never know
when your last day on this earth is. I've been through a lot of surgeries for
pressure soars, bowl obstruction, on a ventilation for 3 months not being able
to talk or show anyone what I mean to say,VERY FRUSTRATING but am still happy
to be alive today even have gone threw all that life is short, live each day
like a new beginning you'll be a happier person in the long run, that's what I
think but everyone is different and I'm sure struggle with their own
problems!!! All I can say is their has been lots of times I've like to have
died but am thankful to still be alive today. God Bless you the people of the
quad list!!!

Sent from my iPad