From:  <wheelch...@aol.com>
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2014
Subject: Van lift
To: lwillis82...@gmail.com, quad-list@eskimo.com

 Newark Electronics is a major supplier of electric parts and components to
the electric repair industry.  They may be based in New Jersey.  Relays are
truly penny items.  What is most important are the various values and
standards.
Best Wishes

 In a message dated 7/23/2014 9:20:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lwillis82...@gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lwillis82...@gmail.com');> writes:

Good point. I think I'll find someone adept at soldering boards and take it
from there. It just irks me that they quit supporting the lift with so many
of them still out there.
Who or what is Newark Electronics? I can live without sarcasm.
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: