I used to take ephedrine to raise blood pressure. Work more effectively
than the medication I now take. That's what I would be apprehensive about.

I'm trying to lose my belly and the only thing that ever seems to work is
low-carb diet. I have the same issue with my belly pressing down my bladder
and causing issues. I use an abdominal binder so what even makes it worse.

I been doing very moderate dieting over the last week or so and haven't
really lost too much, but I'm going to be a little more aggressive in the
coming weeks. If I  lose about 5 pounds I will feel considerably better.