Yeah, my 1st chair in 1982 did 11-12 mph. 21st Century. They are still there and look the same. Large back wheel, belt driven.
I was told my insurance did not cover those.

I just found the Quickie S636,it was listed as 8mph with larger motors.

Permobil has a cool 9mph one, not covered, but it's way cool. The whole front end slides out an extra 10 inches or so for speed stability.

My provider told me they use to wave the 20% co-pay, but insurance's contrates made them stop doing it.

I'd love to bring one to custom chopper place.
What would you have them do to your chair?

Greg