Anyone here ever get a hernia?
Not sure, but I might have one. The kind on your inner high thigh. In the crotch area. I have a slight bump there and when touched it sends my blood pressure way high. No sweating, but a pounding headache. Like 195/98. Once it's bothering me, if I recline my head feels like it's going to blow up. 3 out of the last 5 days. Today is ok. Doc wants me to see a General Surgeon. Have him take a look at it.
For along time just touching my crotch area made me spasm bad, my chest gets real tight, but now I feel like my heart is getting squeezed by a fist and my head is blowing up. The only time this has happened before is when bowel or bladder had an issue. I just had the runs from antibiotics, so it might be that, or constipation from too much Pepto. But it's been a week now. Touching the area might be causing my stomach to spasm, I've been having gas, and that could do it, but man those headaches hurt bad. If it gets that bad again, I'm going to the ER, I just hate to go and then find out it's just gas, runs or constipation.

Greg