Tell me your opinions. your watching the World Series and a person keeps
changing the channel to a preacher or that crazy news channel that repeats the
stories over and over. You finally say something and are met with an argument.
I felt like this person thought they had power over me because im in a chair. I
asked them '" do you think a walking guy would put up with you changing the
channel to a preacher?, I feel like you are stepping on my manhood".

Am I wrong here?

Ron