I got a strap thru Mobility Works about 10 years ago. They have to measure you and the wheelchair. Even so, I ended up having to take my strap to seamstress to make it usable. The strap was a few $100's. So, for my new wheelchair, I had the wheelchair dealer install a D-ring strap to my wheelchairs back two posts. I take the strap from left post and pull it through the D ring on right strap and then velcro it back to itself. The dealer did not charge me anything.

If you want pictures, let me know.
Derrick in PA