I know some of us deal with swollen legs and feet,  but about 2 months ago my
feet have swollen real bad-I can only wear soft house slippers now..in the past
we just had to elevate my legs some at night and they got better but now they
stay very swelled up, my family doc. had me try Lasik A water pill I think plus
had me try wearing compression hose stockings, but that did not help a whole
lot, does anyone know what can be done or what type doctor can treat this?? We
are not sure if is even treatable? Anyway's thanks for any information from any
of you that deal with this or know any more that can be done/ ?  thank you !
Dan H**