Guys I currently have been using my manual attachable handcycle for five years.
Have put approximately 1500 miles on it with only two chain adjustments and
replacement of one front tire. I have also had to rebuild my c5 grips three
times over the five years. I learned that the part of the c5 handgrip you put
your hand in is a rollerblade wristguard which can be bought on ebay. the other
parts of the c5 grip can be interchanged with your new wristguard and inable
you to make them like new for 25.00 instead of the 300 cost of a new set.

This year I completed at least 30 miles a month and had problems with one elbow
and had to stick to level surfaces in order to heal. I was looking on the rio
mobility website and they have came out with a new attachable bike that has
power when you need it that can be adjusted. Then I can get my workout but not
get hurt when I encounter a big hill or want to go further out to a
destination. The price is crazy for 2395.00. I paid 1100.00 for my manual
version of the rio dragonfly, but it was so worth it. Once you get the clamps
put on your chair and get everything adjusted getting it on and off takes about
a minute by myself. I stay in my chair with my standard wheelchair cushion
which is great.

here is a picture of the electric version I plan to purchase in spring.tell me
what you guys think
http://shop.riomobility.com/eDragonfly-Power-Assist-Handcycle-8-A.htm