I don't want to carefully write everything . I have people that know me
searching google . It can cause conflict.

Ron

On Monday, November 24, 2014 8:31 PM, Don Smith <scamper2...@att.net> wrote:

Maybe he's hiding from the mob

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 7:51 PM, "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
wrote:

I'm sorry.  I must have come in between paragraphs and did not read
the whole subject.  Please excuse.
Best Wishes

Do what.............make it searchable or change it?  lol