Hi all...I was wondering if any of you use any type of bed mattress Toppers? I
been sleeping for years in a queen bed with my wife and she turns me at night
but I have so much trouble breathing laying flat ( choke much of night coughing
up mucus )  that we got a hospital bed we are going to try and see if lifting
the head of bed some may help me. The hospital bed mattress seems hard, and We
wondered if any of you use any kind of bed toppers or have any suggestions on
that?? there are so many--foam/ gel/foam-egg crate type air and so on that i'm
not sure what to try. I do well during the day when up in my chair but nights
are getting worse...I guess it may be my Syrinx and bronchitis type lung
problems I get bad in the winter months. I use a pro air inhailer but I may
need to see a lung doctor I'm not sure, but I guess with lung breathing trouble
A lung doctor may know ??? Any Idea's are appreciated !  thanks ahead of time !
 Dan H**   17 years post--car
 wreck, st. Louis,Mo. Area.