I'm thinking of getting a Q6000z, it says it can get upgraded to 8mph.
I have an older Invacare TDX5, but it's not in great shape.
The Q6000z can use the joystick that can use infrared remotes to operate TV's,
etc. That looks interesting.
I just wish I could get it faster. The 21st Century can do like 14mph, but the
only chair shop my insurance uses will not sell those. Plus, it looks much
bigger. Still uses belt drives. Anyone know a faster one.
Greg