Have a nice retirement.
Lindaf
----- Original Message -----

From: "Thomas E. Cusack" <tecn...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 3:43:51 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] I'm Done!

Last Thursday, I was asked to come to my Manager's office and was advised that
since my computer skills weren't up to acceptability that it was time to be
'separated' from the company which luckily my wife suggested that instead of
getting fired ask for 'retirement' and had that accepted. So, I'm now Retired
after starting in the Mobility Business (Home equipment as well as vehicle
equipment) in 1977-not a bad run for 38+ years. I've been injured since 1971,
C6/7 incomplete so maybe in the big picture it was time. So, I'll pay more
attention to this chatline and add comments as necessary.
Tom Cusack
P.S. my final employment stop was Mobility Works in Skokie, Il-fyi