From: "RONALD L PRACHT" <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2015 9:24:42 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] we made it!

Well guys, we have just about made it through another winter! Im so tired of
the heaters, freezing, 3 shirts and all that jazz. Its time to get your
batteries and tires serviced so you can get out there to the parks and enjoy
things again. Haha Ive made through my 17th winter as a quad! Put some miles on
your chairs.

Ron getting jiggy in the STL.........Tempurpedic comes tomorrow