The first time I totaled my van was when I was in college. My rehab Doctor took
me off Valium after taking it for 7 years.
I went to extreme withdraw, which ment I did NOT SLEEP for well over a week.
Then I passed out while driving to the grocery store, hitting a stone wall.

Another time I was out with my sister and friends dancing. Somebody slipped me
something in my drink, I think speed. I went to take home one of my friends and
fell asleep at the wheel and plowed into a tree. The van was totaled AND my
power chair. Unbelievably nothing happened to me. My girlfriend got a pretty
bad bump on the knee.     Bobbie

Smile Everyday