ever get your thyroid checked? does it run in family?
my friend has had lot of issues with hers(able body), my sister had to have hers burned out whereas i'm opposite and take synthroid daily. could be many of things but doc usually runs full blood test to look for deficiency's

On 5/1/2015 10:04 PM, Larry Willis wrote:
On these weak days I am afraid to drive. I get dizzy when I eat. Eyes get blurry. Wear out brushing my teeth.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* greg <g...@eskimo.com <mailto:g...@eskimo.com>>
*Date:* May 1, 2015 at 9:33:06 PM EDT
*To:* <lwillis82...@gmail.com <mailto:lwillis82...@gmail.com>>
*Subject:* *Re: [QUAD-L] Weakness*

Happens a lot to me. Especially days when I leave my binder off.
I get lightheaded a lot and it gets bad then.
But it can happen any time. Usually when I'm tired.
Greg

You guys ever have days that you feel unusually weak? I have days,
like today, that I can barely hold my arms up. Don't know why.

Sent from Surface