I have something like these but I ordered it from X10.com. Works great from my
bed.
Lindaf

----- Original Message -----

From: "Danny Hearn" <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Derrick" <wheel...@centurylink.net>, "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 3:07:54 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] solution for quads to turn on fans, lights with remote

Looks cool, i may try a few of these sometime,seems simple and pretty cheap.
Dan H**

On Friday, May 8, 2015 2:32 PM, Derrick <wheel...@centurylink.net> wrote:

Recently someone asked how to control electric
appliances(fans,lights,etc) for us wheelchair users. There is such a
device on sale today.
I am not affaliated with Amazon or product. It looks like a real cheap
and great solution for us quads.
Etekcity Smart Remote Outlet..Control Your Outlets...Usee the ZAP 5LX
for device management, as it is great for inaccessible outlets or for
people with limited mobility. Turn lights on and off at night without
having to go to each switch.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DQELHBS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DQELHBS&linkCode=as2&tag=logicemail-20&linkId=23P2KYEDJF4ZB2ES

Ihope this does not get censored because it would really help us be
independent.
Derrick