I need a new chair pretty soon. This one is falling apart. The repair shop said
it's at the point it's costing more to keep it going. It needs motors,
batteries, recline actuators. they all still work, just not great. My insurance
covers 80%, but my 20% is still a big expense. The chair shop use to help out
with co-pays, but now they have contracts with the insurance companies that say
they wont do that anymore. I guess that prevents more people from getting
chairs, keeps their costs down.

I'm on a Medicare replacement program United Healthcare. I do not qualify for
Medicaid. Anyone know of any type of  secondary insurance that would help?

I'm liking the Quantum 6000Z, 8mph.

Greg