People are capable of picking an average weight person off the ground if they
WANT to.
Ron

     On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 7:46 PM, Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 My sister picked me up off the ground. She is one super strong chick ... even
to this day.    Bobbie

Smile Everyday
On May 13, 2015, at 2:17 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com> wrote:

WAIT! How did you get back in your chair?

Larry WillisRetired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
Date: May 13, 2015 at 1:45:20 PM EDT
To: "Thomas E. Cusack" <tecn...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>, "quad-list@eskimo.com"
<quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: QUAD-L My quad story today

Me and my sister Patti use to go out night club hopping in the mid-70s and
close the place down. This was anywhere from 1-4 years post when I was still
just using only a manual chair.
One night we closed a place and the band asked us to follow them home to party
with them because they loved that I danced in my chair.
We got to the house in the middle of nowhere and Patti starts pushing me across
the lawn in the pitch dark after the guys where inside. Well we hit something
and I went flying out of the chair and it ended up on top of me along with
Patti.Well, we thought this was hysterical and couldn't stop laughing ... of
course we were very drunk.
The guys finally came out to see where we were. When they discovered what had
happened THEY freaked out. "Here let us pick her up." They each grabbed a limb
and started pulling in different directions. Well, Patti and I thought this was
hysterical and they wanted to know what was so funny."She could be hurt, what's
so funny about that?" Patti said "She already has a broken neck."
They ended up walking away because we were laughing so hard.    Bobbie

Smile Everyday