From: Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
To: RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: Quad-list Post <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2015 12:07 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Quad accident- flip overs

This story Ron sounds like something I would have done. Love it!  Bobbie

Smile Everyday

On May 13, 2015, at 6:03 AM, RONALD L PRACHT <  r.pra...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 I had a crazy deal at a friends trailer one night. I got intoxicated and had
to try to get out the door to catherize off the deck. I did a wheelie to get
over the threshold and flipped back, hit my head on the wooden coach arm them
broke all four brackets off the back of my chair. Someone flipped me back over
but I had to lean forward because the back was gone. The girl that brought me
to the party said it was her perrogative not to take me home. Eventually an
indian guy got me down the stairs into his car and home. My dad was so pissed
off, he had to rebuild the chair that night.

Ron