From: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, May 15, 2015 9:32 pm
Subject: [QUAD-L] Strange experience

Peeps, I had a very strange experience today. I was sitting in my van to escape
the wind and read a book. My lil dog was in my lap and my desktop held my iPad.
It was all quiet and peaceful. My lift door was open. Suddenly a fluttering
sound filled the van. A brown bird with a long beak was sitting on the seat just
a foot away from me. I talked to him and he tilted his head sideways like he
understood. After a couple of minutes he jumped over on my arm, not ten inches
from my face. I continued to talk and he acted like he understood every word,
cocked his head sideways just like a dog. He was not the least bid afraid. I put
my face near him and he pecked me on the cheek. This went on for about twenty
minutes. Then he flew out the door, perched on a bush and looked at me, and then
flew away. I honestly felt like I had had a spiritual experience! And my
bark-a-lot chihuahua watched but never made a sound. Am I nuts? Or have I been
reading too much Edgar Allen Poe? It was a neat experience anyway.

Larry
Willis
Retired and proud of it