Kind of like the constipated mathematicians, that finally worked it out...
with a pencil.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/9/2015 9:49:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tobyle.aus...@icloud.com writes:

Congrats Quadius hope everything goes good but I'm sure it  will.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 9, 2015, at 8:30 PM, Quadius <_quadius@gmail.com_