I was told once that if you cry you will cry alone. These special quads have
learned the art of giving people what they want to see and hear and cry at home
behind closed doors. It has allowed them to be a roll model and receive
support. The one thing that all super quads have is support.......they have
much family, friends, checkbook, donations, caregivers. The average quad just
doesn't have all that behind them and sadly the disabled community is more like
I have it and you don't rather than helping every disabled individual get the
support they need. There isn't anything fair about how things are dolled out to
help the disabled.Its who you know, are you worth spending money on (Voc Rehab)
and the sqeaky wheel gets the oil.
Ron

 They are faking it!